Join our team
a. Who you need to be
A team player - you collaborate with other Managers for crucial decision-making and developing and monitoring strategic initiatives.
A good communicator - you are accountable for directing, coordinating, and overseeing your activity. You play a key role in strategic planning to ensure objectives are achieved, risks and resources are managed appropriately.
A strategic thinker - you bring the vision to lead the long-term strategic direction and implement efficient and secure systems that are cost-effective and meet current and future needs.
Our ideal candidate is innovative, honest, self-confident, and eager to learn. We live in a fast-paced world, and work trends are evolving in no time. Good employees have many positive traits that have an overall positive impact on the departments they work in, on their colleagues and their career path with CAPEX.com.
b. What you need to know:
• Defined vision and goals, by understanding where the product area delivered value to CAPEX’s overall strategy whilst tracking where external opportunities and standards were heading
• Ownership of the end-to-end lifecycle of digital products, development of new products and management of all related processes within a fast-paced environment of a well-established online trading firm
• Developing and prioritizing a mobile and web trading platform roadmap in line with business requirements and IT resource
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, technology standards and other considerations that influence outcomes, performance and user experience
• Continued execution from the initial UI vision to requirements through to live implementation, including UX coordination, testing, developing communications plans and a complete rollout strategy
• Oversee and facilitate delivery and improvements across the product area whilst continuing to deliver major new products
• Ensure that the engineering team, the testers, customer support and all people across the company know exactly where the product is and where it is going
• Monitor product analytics and take action to reach and maintain them at required levels
• Create required deliverables for all project lifecycle phases
• Use qualitative and quantitative research to understand user needs and market opportunities
• Ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality
• Work with our partners in Trading, Product, and Sales to help understand, prioritize, and drive our product delivery
• Creating functional specifications for new product designs while working on a daily basis with R&D to drive and oversee the development of the product
• Working closely with Marketing and Sales on the rollout of new products and enhancements and implementing overall product strategy
• Planning and tracking detailed project plans and program roadmaps, presenting the plans for multiple audiences and different levels of seniority
c. What is your CAPEX.com career path
As CAPEX.com is a fast-growing fintech company, expanding both geographically and in terms of business volume and verticals, our teams are also constantly growing. The team is our most valued resource, and as it expands, we strongly encourage fast-paced career paths, each employee having the chance to succeed in management roles for coordinating new teams or offices for our companies.
2. What we offer
In remunerating our team members, we are positioned above the market benchmarks, as we are a fast-growing global company in a vital industry. We are motivated and driven by performance – so we reward everyone’s performance through motivating packages.
• Fix salary
• Remuneration plan through bonuses and incentives - project-based, quarterly and yearly
• Possibility of growth (we are expanding our branches network in multiple countries)
• End-of-year department bonus (including ESOP plan)
• Excellent work environment with the opportunity to collaborate with many nationalities